Sunday 8 March 2020

Create The Best Cad Technical Drawing Of Your Product











About:

If you need someone to create clear and detailed technical drawings for your next product design, I am the choice for you. I have had over 4 years of experience producing technical drawings in the product design industry.



Using Solidworks, I can:

- model up and draw a single part file drawing (if you only have one part that needs to be manufactured) or

- model up and create a complete assembly drawing complete with the following:

  • a general assembly drawing with bill of materials (BOM)
  • exploded assembly drawing
  • individual part drawings with dimensions, tolerances and sectional views if required
  • notes for assembly (you would need to provide me with these before proceeding with the order)
  • a default title block (my design) or the title block provided by yourself


If you already have a CAD model and just need drawings made from them, that's even easier for me! 



Please note: depending on the complexity of the product you need drawn up, that could increase the cost of making the CAD model. Therefore, it's always best to message me before purchasing my gig. 


I look forward to dealing with you and help making your next product design a reality!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Swaroop was extremely quick and efficient with the task. We got exactly what we needed, he was also kind enough to do a few revisions. Would def recommend Swaroop for technical drawings.

:

Swaroop was able to understand my requirements very quickly and produce an excellent product. I would absolutely work with him again.

:

Amazing!! Thankyou so much

:

Very helpful and talented seller.

:

Thank you for your trust!




No comments:

Post a Comment