Sunday 8 March 2020

2D Drawings And 3D Modeling Using Solidworks











About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

<< Please feel free to contact me to do designs or any more information >> 

You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos



i am a mechanical engineer and i  will create technical drawings in SolidWorks with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D and also i provide you any help about mechanical feild or any engineering feild



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 



Why Choose Me?

  • Unlimited Revision
  • Professional and Quality Design
  • 100% Money-back Guarantee
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Fast Turn around time
  • Quick Revisions until you satisfied


                               I will always do my best 
to make you happy.



                      My service includes unlimited revision for you 100% satisfaction.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment