Friday 24 April 2020

3D Print A Model For You With An Award Winning Printer











About:

I will print out a 3D model for you, my printer dimensions are 6 X 6 X 6 inches.

If you require something bigger, just let me know and we will split up the file into pieces.

**before you purchase this gig, contact me so that we can discuss the price of the model. Price will vary on size and complexity** The price i give you willl also include shipping within the United States.

Reviews


:

Ldv1987 is responsive, flexible, and open-minded. He has been very helpful and has worked with me to get my project right. He is professional, detail-oriented, and thorough.

:

very helpful and informative throughout the whole process, makes sure the customer gets what they are hoping for

:

Looks really good the seller is super fast & very knowledgeable!!

:

i will get the 3D printed pieces in a few weeks i guess. i am looking forward to test them. According to the pictures from the seller they should be perfect.

:

The seller was able to 3D print the file that I had to a high standard. He responded to any messages I sent well and was able to answer the questions that I had. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment