Monday 6 April 2020

Draft Your Furniture, Woodworking, Joinery Cad Shop Drawing











About:

Hi clients, I am a Furniture & Interior Designer expert in AutoCAD,  I have many years used, Photoshop, AutoCAD for my works.



I have 12 years experience in furniture & interior design professions.



I will do shopdrawing full details for furniture, Carpentry, Joinery & all kind of Woodworking  using cad. with high quality to can use to submit to consultants for approval in big projects.



I can help you for drawing of design of all the other areas of a house Like

Kitchen & Laundry units 

Walk-in closet , Wardrobe , Dissing room

Dining room 

bedroom

living room etc.




Please send me a message with images of your style to help you get the job done.



You will get the following:  



- PDF drawing file.

- Cad source file..

 

  • Please Contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project.


Thanks.



Reviews


:

SH did a better job estimating the effort than I did. Quite responsive to the requests for changes.

:

Great work, exactly as I required. Quick turnaround. Will use again for sure.

:

Fantastic once again.

:

Great work and great communication.

:

The good know-how for the good job




No comments:

Post a Comment