Friday 24 April 2020

Architectural Design, 3D Visualization, Drawings











About:

Architectural works, especially buildings and monuments are also perceived as cultural symbols and as works of art, yet they are design objects since they are functional as well as being artistic. ... Good Architectural Design is planning, designing and devising buildings that are more functional, aesthetical and durable.

I'm a professional architect with 5+ years experience in creating and providing a better architectural services outside fiverr for my clients with good and positive feedback.

I have vast experience in :
  • Floor plan drawing and design
  • 3D architectural modeling.
  • 3D rendering.
  • 3D animation.



I will use professional tools to make a realistic drawing , rendering and modeling for your projects .



Contact me and lets discuss your projects. You will enjoy an amazing experience in working with me.

Regards.

SimVic.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment