Monday 20 April 2020

Design Your Architectural Construction Drawings On Autocad











About:

Hi..! I'm Thushan...

Professional CAD Drafter...



Note : Please DO NOT PLACE A DIRECT ORDER but send me massage for discussion.



·         With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in AutoCAD and detailed      architectural working Drawing / construction drawing

·         I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

·         I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

·         I can convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

·         I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgement

·         I  can edit or correct your  existing Dwg files

     Thank You..!

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment