Sunday 5 April 2020

Design A Label On A Spinning Bottle Mockup











About:

Do you want an amazing label design? and inmediatly see how it will look on the bottle or can? Share it with everyone? even your clients? Then look no further! I am a professional designer, happy to help you.



With your logo I will do a great label design: beautiful, elegant and striking, and then I will put it on a static Mockup OR animated spinning bottle gif!!!



I also can do spinning animated gif with uniform rounded products like:



  • Beer bottle mockups
  • Wine bottle mockups
  • Plastic bottle mockups
  • Jam jar mockups
  • Fragrance bottle mockups
  • Drink can mockups
  • Meal can mockups


 *************



This Mockups are ideal for:



Promote your brand and products before they even exist!

Share on social media!

Create dynamic advertising!



************



You will obtain:



High quality

Optimized file size

100% satisfation guaranteed!!!



************



If this GIG doesn't meet your requirements, contactme to send you a custom offer!



IMPORTANT: Bottle designs are NOT include, I use free pictures of bottles.



Para su comodidad también me comunico en Español.

Per la tua comodità, parlo anche in Italiano.

Reviews


:

He is the best graphic designer that I know! It's a pleasure to work with him. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for design services!

:

One of the best : )

:

Mr Grafico is simply excellent..Easy 5 stars..

:

Great. As always !!

:

Very professional designer who did excellent job, highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment