Friday 24 April 2020

Create 3D Model Of Any Object











About:

  • Contact me before buying gig.
  • If you do not contact me before buying the gig, it will be canceled

  • Contact me before buying gig.


I can do 3D model of any object / Props or Character with photo-realistic render.

I have 10 years experience in 3D.

Organic modeling and rendering will cost Extra.

Detail modeling will also cost extra.



I can deliver you best quality.

we work till costumer satisfaction.



Discuss or contact me before buying.

Reviews


:

Great collaborative experience. I came into the project with next to no 3D modeling knowledge, and Skizze was patient and understanding. His final deliverable far exceeded my expectations, and I'm already looking forward to our next project.

:

Skizze was very helpful and went the extra mile to help with an issue on my end. The artwork was perfect and came out exactly how I wanted.

:

fast, good communication, beautiful result! :)

:

Great job!

:

The seller provided great communication and a great 3D model result. Very well done. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment