Saturday 4 April 2020

Design For 3D Printing











About:

I am a professional Engineer and will design and model any object you require for 3D printing. The process of 3D printing has a direct impact on the design of the object. I have 3+ years experience in solid-works and design specific to the 3D printing industry. 



All I require is a sketch and basic dimensions and I will deliver a complete .stl file ready for printing!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alexchlum is responsive, flexible, and open-minded. He has been very helpful and has worked with me as we continue to get my project right. He is professional, detail-oriented, and thorough.

:

fantastic work

:

I bought a design and STL file for a wrist brace. The seller really nailed it. Thank you! What a pro.

:

a successful project with great communication!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment