Thursday 5 April 2018

I will do CAD drawing, 3D Modeling & Rendering.

I will do CAD drawing, 3D Modeling & Rendering.












About:

Do you want to liven up your dream home, office or building? I am a civil engineer and I've also a diploma in architechture. I can help you with that, just send me the DWG file or sketch with all specifications and I´ll covert it in a 3D model.

I can also do:

- 2D Floor Plan (Design and/or digitalize)
- 3D Floor Plan based on your own design or made by myself.
- 3D Modelling and rendering.
- Architectural design.
- Interior, exterior and landscape design.


Why me ? :
I am an architectand also complete adiploma about autoCAD 2D amp; 3D , sketchup, 3ds max. I'll giveyou best task.

You'll get dwg as source file also pdf or picture file .

  • Fast delivery
  • Satisfied task
  • Revision task


File formats:
pdf, png, jpg, dwg,max high Quality .

Reviews


safespot:Great to work with always.\nFast delivery\nGreat to communicate with\nFollows Instructions well.\nQuality file delivered.\n\nThank you

aoyon888:Allways best . Thank you so much :)

safespot:Good seller\nGood product\n\nThank you

aoyon888:Best buddy. Wish to continue long time... :)

archjaschek:Very responsive. Did the job well. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment