Thursday 5 April 2018

I will create 3d building from photo ,sketch ,blueprint

I will create 3d building from photo ,sketch ,blueprint












About:

You have aphotoor a sketch of the building you want to model ,
I can do you all you need is to send aphotoor a sketch of thebuildingyou want to model with details ,I use the most advanced software and technologies (Autocad, 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop) to create 3d model


The cost:
The price always depends on area,and t the style too,
I will give you special cost if you have more than 1 building

Reviews


frontgate:Thank you so much. He was very patient as I didn't know exactly what colors I wanted. Very accommodating to make changes.

khalib:Great client!

epicjmg:Great experience, very easy to work with and finished product was what I was looking for!

khalib:Great client! , Thank you for the opportunity to work with you

watkinsa1:Very easy to work with. Love the work


No comments:

Post a Comment