Friday 24 April 2020

Create Professional 3D Models For You











About:

Professional  I  Unique  I  Creative  I  Sensational       






  • 2D & 3D model designing (You can provide me sketches, images, free hand sketches of you design model. I'll create technical drawings and models for 3D printing in Pro Engineer)
  • Data Entry ( I'll enter data of word or excel file. Copy data from PDF to WORD)
  • Corel Draw Graphics (Design impressive visiting cards, pamphlets, ceremony cards, Brochures, copy in corel file format Monograms) 
  • Multiple design changes / modifications
  • Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver  within 24 hours or asap.
  • In case the product is complex in shape & size, the drawing work takes more time & effort, therefore I request you to please contact first before start the order.                                              


Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent experience. Great price with prompt communication and delivery. Didn’t mention money in every message like a lot of freelancers seem to do. Will work with again and recommend. Thank you.

:

its always a pleasure working with clients like you and knowing what they need. Thanks again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment