Monday 13 April 2020

3D Design Using Solidworks











About:

Welcome to my gig! 



  •      On choosing this gig, I will do 3D design as per your wish. Your requirement may be anything and I have the solution for you. On this gig the 3D design will be done using Solidworks.
  •      Depending on the package you choose i will provide additional services like 3D rendering, 2D drawings and many more. 
  •      I offer you my gig at a very affordable price with best quality. If you are not happy with my work i assure you to refund your money.                                  


I look forward in working with you and, do whatever i can to delight you with my service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This project didnt work. I paid for nothing. He didnt understand the needs of the project and I could get Internet for theses days So i lost the project

Seller's Response:

Dear Buyer, If you loose your interested how can i be responsible? you have to make sure you provide all the details before placing the order. You never provided any data and how do you expect me to work for you? you can even contact me after the project was marked completed.

Seller's Response:

Aravind does great work and goes above and beyond what is requested. I very much appreciate the hard work he's put into the project design and various files he's created for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

:

Aravind went above and beyond for this project and completed it very quickly! Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment