Friday 10 April 2020

Provide A Design Consultation For Your Product Idea











About:

Hi there,



I'm Wesley, your product design and development ninja.  My work goes much deeper than providing an appealing image; I listen to my customers and help them develop a manufacturable product that meets their specific goal.



Before you invest $$$ to develop your product, let's have a quick design consultation to analyze the design and outline the best options to proceed.



Thanks for your consideration and I hope we can build a great team together!



Regards,

Wesley

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unable to use his service due to my budget constraints.

:

I had a great consultation with Wesley--he quickly picked up on the mechanisms I showed him and was able to answer all of my questions concerning my current design. He was direct about his areas of expertise and in the scope of the other services that he can provide. I plan to use Wesley for some of his other services as well.

:

Ali was a pleasure to work with. He has very clear goals and is knowledgle and understand. I would be glad to work with him again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment