Thursday 22 March 2018

I will do 2d and 3d cad modelling

I will do 2d and 3d cad modelling












About:

I will provide 3D or 2D models of your design by using Solidworks, AutoCAD, AutoDesk or Pro-E.

  • I will create a 2D and 3D model for you along with professional 2D drawings and PDF Files and rendered images.

  • I will provide 3D printable files and CNC machine file formats.

  • I will transform your requirements into 2D and 3D Models.

I'll provide:
  • Parts With Accurate Dimensions 
  • Assembly Files
  • 2D Engineering Drawings

I expect you to provide me with the every material I would need for that specific part.

Reviews


flywithgreg:Wow! The perfect experience! Great communication, Flawless attention to detail and MUCH better than expected results! Super fast delivery and a fantastic person to work with. I very highly recommend! Greg, AZ USA

jmodesign:amazing work

farhanrafique:Great Experience!

allensolera:Great experience !

farhanrafique:Best experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment