Friday 23 March 2018

I will design professional 2d architectural floor plan in autocad

I will design professional 2d architectural floor plan in autocad












About:

Hello,Thanks for viewing my gig.
I am a professional architect of more more than 7 years experince
I will provide (A-Z) of Architectural and civil engineering drawing.Just send your site area of dimension AND your idea of sketch.

Some Of my Services:
  • I can make 2d floor plan with furniture layout.
  • I can make 2d section and elevation.
  • redraw your sketches in autocad
  • Convert your pdf to autocad drawings
  • Help you draw your ideas, sketches or anything into CAD
  • I can make 2d drawing from your idea or sketch.
  • I can convert your drawing from image to autocad.
  • I am very good with Autodesk Revit for drafting plans
  • I can modify your floor according to your requirements.
  • I can make colorful floor plan presentation.
  • i will redraw anything for you in autocad
  • I can make working plan drawing.Example: (column layout,footing layout,beam layout,cross section of beam,Stair detail drawing ,slab detail drawing,septic tank detail drawing,water tank detail drawing,Sanitary  fixture layout drawing and electrical drawing)


Just send us your idea or sketch than we will discuss about time and cost.

Please contact with me before placing order. 
Thank you.

kind regards
Olivia

Reviews


eyegrabwriter:This is superb quick responses I will recommend her for other users.

oliviahdesigns:it was a wonderful experience

emily0designs:she did a very good job . I will reccommend her.

oliviahdesigns:Outstanding Experience!

comfortwriter:What a nice job from Olivia, highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment