Thursday 22 March 2018

I will make 3d models and sculpt characters

I will make 3d models and sculpt characters












About:

I will make 3D models of Products, characters, or any game or animation asset with high details. I can render and animate too in maya and Vray or Arnold. 

Kindly contact me before orderring anything.

Reviews


uprisingmuser:Very good and skilled seller.

ameerjunaid92:it was nice to work with you :)

apnabandah:Great 3d effects and excellent service highly recommended

nomanalimughal:The seller was very flexible and very patient even though the requirements were obscure. I did not have any examples to provide and he still delivered exactly what I wanted! Also, he delivered ahead of schedule! I would HIGHLY recommend this seller!!

ameerjunaid92:Thanks it was nice to work with you and I hope we work together fo next projects \r\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment