Sunday 18 March 2018

I will deliver the best male voiceover narration on fiverr

I will deliver the best male voiceover narration on fiverr












About:

FIVE BUCKS Gets You:   Up to :60 seconds of your text per $5 and I'll deliver an INCREDIBLE uncompressed .WAV file - as well as an .MP3 file - of your project!

 * Make sure your script is ready before you place your order as the clock starts ticking from the time order is placed.

* If your script is more than :60 seconds, no problem!  Just choose the quantity of Gigs from the drop down when you order below.  60 seconds equals 1 Gig   For example:  If your script is 2 minutes, that's 2 Gigs. 

* Questions?  Just contact me.  I'm wired 24/7.

I've been featured on national networks, through the Department of Defense, as the voice for online training campaigns, learning & development portals for Fortune 50 companies in more than 44 countries, as well as audiobooks in both fiction and non-fiction.  I recently had the #1 Best-Selling Book on Amazon in the Technology category.

Look no further!  I was recently in an accident that took my right leg.  Rather than let that get me down, I just beefed up my audio and video studio services and have never sounded better.  Order now, exclusively on Fiverr.

Reviews


scottfischer:great end product and easy to work with

galenvan:Rich is a professional, reliable distinctive voice. If you are looking to make your product better, I recommend you hire him.

carrknowledge:Love our partnership, communication, and end result.

jharden352:The best voice over guy on Fiverr!

carrknowledge:Love the repeat business, many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment