Sunday 11 March 2018

I will do 3d model and render your product

I will do 3d model and render your product












About:

Please message me before purchasing the gig. I may still have questions, and I would like to work them out before purchase.

I can deliver the following services:


. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,

. 3d Furniture designs .

. 3d buildings and floor plans .


Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design,and any sketches or images can help .


The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


rohit_jaggi:Perfect edits!

rohit_jaggi:Very friendly, asked for multiple revisions over the course of a week, very cooperative! I will be paying more than he asked cause of exceptional service!

mralopezjr:Outstanding Work, Excellent 3D Rendering , Very Detailed Images. Images he created are at a High-Resolution, made my product look Alive. He Is an Expert at what he does. Easy To Work with, I told him what I need and he got it down. Will use his service again in future, if another project comes about.

mansor_ibrahim:Mr Abel is a great client to work with. He is very helpful and approachable, he explained everything clearly and is always available to answer any questions ,hope I can work with him again in the near future.

coolcoon:Awesome work, see u again with a new Project!


No comments:

Post a Comment