Sunday 11 March 2018

I will create 3d models for game, animation or 3d printing

I will create 3d models for game, animation or 3d printing












About:

I will create 3D models for game,3D printing ,animation and texturing.
I am a member a graphics company where the creation of graphics products as well as creating models for 3d printing also I can use a few different kind of software like maya ,ZBrush . My best skill is creating 3d models.


"PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING YOUR PRECIOUS ORDERING"

I am working for a graphic company for 3d modelling. I have had profound experience in utilizing ZBrush, and 3ds max to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, environments, jewelleries, products, dental fittings, shoes, and others.

I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.

Reviews


robertajones:i JUST SIMPLY LOVED THE WORK. \nEVEN THOUGH I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD FROM THE ARTIST. I FELT THEY WERE RIGHT HER NEXT TO ME. I WORKED DILIGENTLY WITH THEM TO KNOW MY PRODUCT. IF I LACKED SOMETHING I GAVE IT TO THEM. THEY MADE CHANGES WITHOUT GETTING OFFENDED. EXCELLENT **************************************\n

pariwash:really happy to work with you......

waelashmar:It was a very good experience working with Pariwash, and I'm sure that there will be a lot of coming up deals between us.\n\nKeep up the good work.\n\nWa'el A. Ashmar

pariwash:good to hear .....thanks lot.

adimogiannis:This was my first experience with Fiverr for 3d development. It run super smoothly and I got exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment