Saturday 24 March 2018

I will create 3d models for games and videos

I will create 3d models for games and videos












About:

Please don't hesitate to Ask me anything before buying this gig.

I will create 3d models like Characters, Architecture & Interior Design, Objects & Products ,props,game ready, and lowpoly models. you name it.

If the model is 
 realistic or thigh detail then the price will be high.
Please post the image reference and delivery time depends on the model details you want.

NOTE :: Please inbox me before ordering so that i can understand the requirement first

Have A Nice Day :) 

Reviews


maximillianbrad:Did good work but it did take an obscene amount of time. Though i do intend to try again on another task.

marvelstudio:nice work. will work with him in future

sastudio106:thanks

marvelstudio:good job. I love it

sastudio106:good client :)


No comments:

Post a Comment