Monday 19 March 2018

I will 3d model and or render your product

I will 3d model and or render your product












About:

I am a computer modeler with 5 years of experience in this field. I will take your photos or sketches and turn them into 3D models that can be used to create realistic renders for advertisements or presentations or they can also be used for 3D printing, film, or television animation.

Reviews


fetchandlux:Jacob is extremely accommodating and I loved that his goal was to provide the envisioned image by any means necessary. Professional and eager to please. Would order from again. Thanks Jacob!

branislav38:super nice job, perfect comunication

josip_k:Very fast and great quality. I will order again.

randbricks:Fantastic seller ! Very quick and professional service.\nWent above and beyond to help me out.\nI will definitely use you again.\nThanks.

sarabellal:The seller was very helpful with develop my product


No comments:

Post a Comment