Tuesday 27 March 2018

I will create low poly 3d models and textures in 3ds max

I will create low poly 3d models and textures in 3ds max












About:

Hello!!! 

I will create low poly 3D models from images, 2D drawings (if existent) or sketches according to the poly count you wish.
I will also unwrap the model and provide a set of diffuse, normal and specular textures.

The complexity of the model and final delivery depends on your requirements.

I will provide source files in 3DS Max native file format or any other format you like OBJ, FBX, etc.

Delivery time and price depend on the complexity of the project, please don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order so we can discuss the details beforehand.


I also create 3D models and drawings for production purposes and I can use other software, like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor or Unigraphics NX depending on the design type and requirements, please check my gigs page if you need tech. drawings for your project.

I'm looking forward to work with you!!


Best Regards,

Opis

Reviews


benj97s:Very good!

opisnethar:Thank you very much!

eddychan521:Great working experience with this seller.

opisnethar:Thank you very much! It was great working with you.

eddychan521:Excellent quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment