Monday 6 January 2020

Design A Custom Tiny House In 2D Or 3D











About:

I am a civil engineer and have experience of over 2 years in the space. I have worked on residential houses and offices. I am a fan of the tiny house movement. I will do the following:

  1. 2D plan of the house
  2. Floor plan
  3. Roof plan
  4. Elevation
  5. 2D Interior floor plan design with furniture

  6. 3D Exterior and Interior design with high-quality V-ray rendering

  7. 3D Exterior rendering with modeling, texturing and landscaping with the necessary elements.

I can design a customized tiny house according to your needs. Tiny house can be 500sq.ft or less. In that, I can do all of the things listed above. Please select the plan according to your need. 

Feel free to message me if you have some queries.

Reviews


:

Very detailed and great work. Good communication. Thank you very much from Germany.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment