Monday 20 January 2020

Create 2D 3D Models Designs Using Cad Tools











About:

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and during my academic career, I have been so well and experienced in the area of Computer-Aided Design (CAD). I provide 2D and 3D drawings and models with the help of various software such as



  • AutoCAD
  • PTC Creo
  • SolidWorks
  • Solid Edge
  • ANSYS


I am here to do your job on CAD Softwares with my expertize in Machine Design, Floor Plans and Part Modeling, Animation, Simulation and Assembly. With sound technical knowledge, you will find me a good Design Engineer at Fiverr.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Thanks for helping me

:

The final product was excellent! aatifmunir delivered a very professional work in a short time. he is really has great design skills and he is very good in communication and his job. I highly recommend him. Hopefully he accept my apology for misunderstanding.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment