Tuesday 21 January 2020

Create And Render Realistic 3D Images Of Your Products











About:

*VERY IMPORTANT* 

 Please SEND ME A MESSAGE and lets reach an agreement BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. Different products have different complexity level of rendering, hence the need for us to chat and agree to a deal first. Thanks



I WILL MAKE PROFESSIONAL 3D VISUALIZATION OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOR Amazon, Ebay and other websites.  I ALSO PREVISUALIZE PRODUCTS THAT ARE YET TO BE PRODUCED.



I CAN PROVIDE THE FINISHED PRODUCT RENDERINGS IN DIFFERENT FILE FORMATS SUCH AS JPEG, PNG, ETC.



ALSO I CAN PROVIDE SOURCE FILES SUCH AS MA, MB, FBX, OBJ, C4D ETC.



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

I can deliver the following services:



  • 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,


Provide me with:

1. Images of your product/character/concept .......2. How many images do you want 3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)4. Expected time for delivery

Reviews


:

really very happy with this job .. after having spent hundreds of dollars with supposed professionals..but in the end the job is always amateur..i finally found someone for capable..from now on i already have someone to deliver my works to

:

Fantastic final product!

:

Awesome work! Coaly is my go-to person for all image rendering!

:

Please don’t forget the background with the vignette without the TV

:

another job completed perfectly




No comments:

Post a Comment