Wednesday 22 January 2020

Create Any Object In Blender And Render











About:

Will create any object in blender and render.  I am experienced in modelling, UV unwrapping, texturing and rendering in blender. Also if you require custom models in blender I can handle it with ease in including rigs.



 Please send me a message before making an order.

Reviews


:

Working with this seller was very easy, friendly and was willing to make asked changes.

:

This gig required modification of a model in Blender, UV unwrap, projection of a repeating image on 3D surface, templatization of a Photoshop file to match the UV unwrap and written instructions for repeating the process. The seller and his work are phenomenal. Communication was excellent and he was patient with my misunderstanding and very clear. Rare to find all that with exceptional skill. I almost want to hide this seller so he's available for me to use again (kidding). Better than expected results. Wow.

:

excellent work!

:

The seller is flexible and had no problems revising a couple of times. He is honest about his skills, admitting he is not an expert on this particular kind of project. I recommend this seller and hope to use his services again.

:

Wilson is top notch! He was very good with understanding what I wanted and delivering what I was looking for. He's the REAL deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment