Monday 20 January 2020

Draw 2D And 3D Technical Drawings











About:

I will design 2d, 3d drawings, animations with extraordinary rendering and orthographic projections(first angle and third angle) on AutoCAD for you.



I am a Mechanical Engineer, having expertise in AutoCAD with awesome sense in prototype designing, orthographic projections, 3d modeling and technical drawings. I have completed tons of projects and now I am here to help you exclusively on Fiverr.



You can send me your design requirements in term of rough sketches, free hand sketches, images, pictures, and photos.



The services I am providing are the following,



  • Engineering Drawings
  • Technical Drawings
  • Orthographic Projections
  • Isometric Drawings
  • Sectional views and Section Drawings
  • 2D and 3D models and prototyping
  • Dimensioning and Rendering
  • 2D and 3D CAD Animations


From me, you will get



  • 100% satisfaction plus 100% money back guarantee
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Urgent work will be delivered within 14 hours.



Delivery time of your order depends on the complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as I can. 

So, what are you waiting for, lets come to inbox to talk about your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment