Wednesday 22 January 2020

3D Modeling And Rendering Using Solidworks And Keyshot











About:



***Small Project can be done withing few hours and for $5. So,

Please contact me before place the order.***



Hi my name is Nuwan and I'm a professional mechanical engineer. I have more than 2 years experiences in 3D modeling, drawing and rendering in Fiverr & industry. 



Recommended Output;



- 3D Printable: STL, OBJ, FBX, STEP or IGS



- Source files : SLDPRT or SLDASM



-Drawing files: SLDDRW or PDF



-Render files : JPG, PNG, Animation or Keyshort 



My services are



Mechanical Concept Modeling and Drawing.



Product design and Drawing for Manufacturing.



> 3-D printing and prototyping.



>  Injection Mold designing.



solidworks projects.



sheet metal product designing.



> high resolution photorealistic image using keyshot.



innovation and invention idea into mechanical design.



Stress Analysis, Motion simulations and make presentations of your projects.



  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Refund accepted.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files.




Thank you ! 

apex_cad

Reviews


:

That’s it. This is exactly what I envisioned.

:

Thank you so much for your service I am very happy with the out come!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Enthusiastic, Great Comunication, Immediate Service , a First Class Asset for any team!

:

Absolutely brilliant, listen to instructions as well as followed up with tasks to insure there were to my required specifications.




No comments:

Post a Comment