Friday 6 April 2018

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More












About:

I will create any 3D design and i can provide yourendering imageor 3D modelfile according to your requirement. just send me the clear idea about the model. if you can give me a sketch, i will do your design within 1 day or less. Just leave a message to my inbox before ordering my gig.

i will design
FSU (floor stand unit)
POP (point of purchase)
POS (point of sale)

Reviews


styrkstyrk:Quick and easy. We will come back. :-)

wishinoor:thanks alot !

sandhammer:I really liked how simple this transaction was. I am looking forward to see what else I can work with wishinoor on. This was a very quick turn around time too.

wishinoor:great buyer as always.nice to work with you.

mrsupersharpie:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment