Friday 6 April 2018

I will make 3d printable miniature

I will make 3d printable miniature












About:

I can make 3D miniature for 3D printing. It can be made for board game or other purpose.
I will also make consultation about miniature 3D printing for FREE.

I have made a lot of figurines, vehicles and other objects for miniature 3D printing. I have many years of experience at 3D printing, which gives mesufficient knowledge, how to prepare 3D model for this process.

I can make miniature in any style - it can be cartoon style or it can be realism.

If you are interested to see more of my miniature works, please ask.

Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


dazedseal:Third time using this seller, great work. Recommended.

dazedseal:Second time working with this seller and again very impressed with quality of work. Would recommend.

alexrhek:So highly recommended. The best. So quick on revisions.

alexrhek:Really great Seller. Great quality, great communication and a fast turnaround. Could not recommend him any more. THE BEST!!!!

dazedseal:Listened closely and did the job well.


No comments:

Post a Comment