Friday 6 April 2018

I will export any 3d model to any format

I will export any 3d model to any format












About:

Do you have a 3D file that you wish to FULLY convert it to another format?

And by that I don't mean Opengt;Exportgt;Save, I mean REALLY export it maintainig every possible comparability and maximum optimization?

If yes, I'm the one who would gladly do it for you!

With 14 years of experience in the 3D industry and more than 30 programs used through the years, I have a firm understanding of how things work, and I know how to process your files in the best way possible.

Most popular supported formats are:
- Interchangeable formats (.OBJ / .DAE / .DXF / .FBX / etc...)
- Manufacturing and industrial formats (.STEP / .IGES / etc...)
- Game Engine and Game formats (X-Plane OBJ for instance)
- Application specific formats (.skp / .max / .3dm / .dwg / etc...)

This includes transferring of the Materials and Textures if they're present, where it's possible :-)

Need to convert HUNDREDS of models?
No problem! I can turn any artistic workflow into a tight automatic process that gets you what you want in a very short amount of time! Please contact me for more details about that.

Waiting for your order!


Reviews


sanchezohlsson:This gig was quick and it turned out perfect.

e_samurai:Thank you!

sanchezohlsson:This gig was quick and it turned out perfect.

e_samurai:Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment