Friday 6 April 2018

I will professionally build and render product 3d realistic images

I will professionally build and render product 3d realistic images












About:

Looking for a Realistic Artist Impression for your Products?

Then, Welcome to my gig!


For $75 you'll get :

✔ YOUR design being modelled! (3D source file - additional cost. Kindly view EXTRA GIG)

✔ Add-onTextures, LightingandEnhanced Details!
✔1PROFESSIONALLYrendered3D Artist Impression!
✔Deliver inHigh-ResolutionJPG usable for broucher/web/presentation board.

★★★See your imagination turned to life★★★


To make your product more realistic, I am able to render your products with BACKGROUND setting! (Example: living room, bedroom and bathroom)

★★Simply click EXTRA GIG for Background★★

Don't worry if you don't have any design on your mind!
I am able to design your PRODUCT and the LABEL PROFESSIONALLY!
Just let me know your idea and I will TURN IT INTO REALITY!

★★Simply click EXTRA GIG for Product label amp; Product★★


NOTE: Kindly contact me with details about your project before making an order.

Reviews


faizaarshid:Easy, Brilliant

edwinteh:Thanks. Easy to work with.

faizaarshid:Bob on with my images

edwinteh:Good client. Able to give clear instructions.\r\nThanks!

jatalijatali:Exceptional service (I've worked with a lot of online people). A lot are gruff or direct. Edwinteh has great communication skills, is friendly and understands what you want very easily. He's happy to tweak it so you're happy. thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment