Friday 6 April 2018

I will do architectural 3d floor plan within 10 hours

I will do architectural 3d floor plan within 10 hours












About:

I can make a 3d floor plan from sketch or pdf within 8-10 hours. I am very skilled on 3d modeling with my 7 years professional experience.


Software Skill:

-Auto-Cad [2D/3D drafting]
-Sketch-up + V-Ray

Reviews


larrylocksmith:Great job again...thank you!

chowdhury_sujit:Very nice to work with.

larrylocksmith:Very good contractor...grat job, thanks

chowdhury_sujit:Very nice client. Very comfortable to work with. Thanks Larry

mazmin2:Sujit pays attention to details and describes them well both in Sketchup as well as in Autocad. \nResults arrive fast. Very good communication. I am very satisfied. \nI highly recommend working with Sujit. \n


No comments:

Post a Comment