Friday 6 April 2018

I will do professional renderings of your 3d model

I will do professional renderings of your 3d model












About:

***CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASE***
I will make professional photo realistic renderings of your 3D models for you. If you don't have a 3D model yet, I can also model it for you.

The renderings can be made in different resolutions per your request. The basic gig resolution is 2000x2000.

I can also make the renderings with transparent or any background of your choice.
Depending on the quality of the renderings, the price and delivery time can vary.

Check out my other gigs for other services I can offer you!

Reviews


signman5361:Perfect! Thanks Slavko!

slavko_minovski:Thank you!

signman5361:Excellent work as always!!

slavko_minovski:Thank you very much! :)

signman5361:Another perfect job by Slavko! Amazing work.


No comments:

Post a Comment