Saturday 21 April 2018

I will work with you as an architect to create almost what you want

I will work with you as an architect to create almost what you want












About:

What I am seeking for is a good design. Its a hunger for all good things inside my imagination yet to be expressed. I can design any kind of building and products through my imagination. Of-course it all depends on the scale and the size of what you want. I can design residences, shopping malls, housing, villa, office spaces, high rise buildings, mixed use buildings, community spaces, public spaces like parks and infrastructures etc. As an architect I can provide any kind of drawings and perspective views for your building or products. I can also provide you graphical presentations for clients. Its important to mention that I also provide working drawings for you. It can be a complete package solution for you. I am here to give you some dream about your desired building or product which I personally call "The Art of Living." And I am here to help you with your spaces to be designed as much as creative and innovative. Here is my highest gratitude to you for spending your time looking into my profile and I wish we can help each other.

Reviews


fnuzhat:Great experience, hardworking and delivers! Would buy again

arch_nazmul:its good to work together.

mayjava:please can u send the originals without fiver logo

arch_nazmul:happy work...

fnuzhat:Great experience, listened and worked with me to get desired result. Will order again, would recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment