Saturday 21 April 2018

I will make 3d printable model based on your design

I will make 3d printable model based on your design












About:

I will create 3d printable models base on your character design

- Realistic or Semi RealisticCharacters,
- Cartoon Characters
- BJD Toys
- Action Figures
- Products.
- anything else (you name it)


When finished, the model will be delivered in *.obj, and *.stl, (or any format that I could give)

When contacting me please provide me at least 3 refferences images, that could help represented your concept

I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work,so what are you waiting for?
Just contact me me, and let the jobs done!



*Note : for further information please read the FAQ

Reviews


ryanktaft:great work

aserak:Repeat buyer. Will continue to do business. Sapism is the best!

evilnerdinc:Excellent delivery time and revisions were done quickly too!

poorman101:This person is very gifted. I can spot a gifted person a mile away or should I say a country away. I will be back ! So don't you go anywhere without me. Thank you !

sapism05:So many compliments, you are too kind sir :D. Thanks for your order. Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment