Monday 23 April 2018

I will do an autocad drawing for you

I will do an autocad drawing for you












About:

I am an architect offering my services of drafting 2D drawings using AutoCAD. I need you to send me your hand drawn sketch or image file or pdf file and I will convert it into AutoCAD 2D drawing using my skills in CAD design.

This Gig includes 2D Autocad drawings only, and prices are for only one project, if you need more than one project, we could consider a discount.

Reviews


nickyrivera08:everything came out perfect, very nice work. Will definitely come back again

marialerom:Favorite buyer! She is very patient and respectful. I hope to continue working for her.

nickyrivera08:everytihng was great

marialerom:Great buyer! Thanks again for the trust!

nickyrivera08:excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment