Thursday 5 April 2018

I will create a 3D house animation, in high detail.

I will create a 3D house animation, in high detail.












About:

IMPORTANT:YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST, describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it.Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

I can make a 3D RENDER for you + add various objects (trees, bushes, cars, lamp posts) or people depending on your request.

This gig offers:

  • 3D RENDER of houses, buildings etc.
  • 3D Interior renderings
  • Perspective views of real estates


Check my profile for more design services regarding real estate, including 3D exterior renderings, hand made sketches, vector illustrations and more.

Best regards,
Franc

fldesigns


Reviews


brianhuon:Great seller. He worked hard to produce great results.

fldesigns:Thank you! I really appreciate it!

brandleader:Excellent experience - Seller went \

fldesigns:Thank you! I really enjoyed working with you!

dpiemont:Thank you this was great


No comments:

Post a Comment