Thursday 5 April 2018

I will 3dsmax sketchup pro autocad lumion photoshop

I will 3dsmax sketchup pro autocad lumion photoshop












About:

I will produce 3D modeling and / or rendering for your architecture project or product. I can work from scratch, model the whole building / product and then render it, or just do the render if you send me the 3D model. You can pay for your work if you like it. or not. I will send you a sample before payment for you to decide.

Reviews


lines3d:Great Designer, amazing renders very easy to deal with and super fast! 101% use again

hieudesign:thank you very much !

lines3d:Greater designer, great work and was super quick.

hieudesign:thank you !

architect_tinhk:excellent experience, very professional work. great work! thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment