Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will do chief architect x9 x8 x7 and x6

I will do chief architect x9 x8 x7 and x6












About:

Hi, I am Farzan Wadud.

I am a CAD designer/3D modeler working as a freelancer. I am doing various services as mentioned below :

-Preparing 2D drawings for house plans, electrical & plumbing drawings, product designs

- Creating 3D models & rendering with realistic views

- Creating exterior & interior designs of buildings & landscaping

- Preparing shop drawings, council drawings, as-built drawings etc.

- Doing structural designs of buildings, warehouses, retaining walls etc.

I am competent in using these software to render my services :- Auto CAD, Revit, Chief Architect X9/X8/X7/X6, Sketch Up, Lumion, Photoshop, Light Room etc.

So why don,t you try me. :)

Thanks.

Reviews


medilover:Farzan accomodated many revisions and did not get tired on my ideas. I had a difficult project and he did all he could to meet my expectations. Clear and targeted communication

farzanwadud:Great to work with. Thanks.

kale2014:It was nice working with Farzan

drcboyko:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

fsidd4:perfect, easy, quick transaction. Met all my requirements


No comments:

Post a Comment