Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will draw and model your 3d exterior architectural designs

I will draw and model your 3d exterior architectural designs












About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER. so we can discuss more about time and price.

Hi.....I'm an Architect,

I have 4 years worked experience about 3D design filed. 

Modern human  by trying to create their dream home in different ways and design.So,They need to create 3D model of their future house....From this gig I can provide it for them. 
        * I'm creating and design  3D floor plan, 3D model and Rendering fastest.
        * I build your first dream as you like.
     
In this gig,I can create realistic high resolution textured 3D model for you.
I have a good positive rating so you can trust me.

I need details
       I will take your image file(pdf,jpg,png..etc),sketch or autocad file
       with clear details and turn into a 3D model and rendering.
       You can give me the details of your imagination.

I try my best to do your job as you want.
I'm talented and easy to work with me.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
I will..,
           - make and edit according to your needs, until you are
              satisfied.
           - send high quality image file from different angles in better
              view.
      Thank you..

Reviews


shannon_morris:Very professional job. I am impressed

demiskillz9910:wonderful experience with her... Thanks for the job

soulchild1:A pleasure to work with. Future business is inevitable.

demiskillz9910:Another wonderful experience... always a pleasure working with you

soulchild1:Very Nice, This is a rendering that highlights your talents.i was hoping to get bricks as part of the design instead of stone but its time to move forward\nIn a couple of weeks I'll recontact you for your biography and the two story Floor plans. Please review the photos i sent for ideas of what the interior needs to look like. talk soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment