Sunday 8 April 2018

I will design and create 3d models

I will design and create 3d models












About:

Please contact me before placing an order, for more details about the package and its requirements. I will create a custom offer if this Gig does not meet your requirements.

My name is Auns and I am 3D Designer and have expertise in High quality 3D models, Products, and images.

You will be entertained with following ServicesBy Ordering this Gig

  • Detailed 3D models
  • Photorealism with Advanced PBR Textures
  • UV Wrapped Models
  • Source Files
  • Quality Renders (1K to 4K)
  • Color Compositions


Looking Forward to meeting you.
Thanks.


Reviews


danfmv:I will never order from anyone on this website other than Aunsbaig. It’s been a painful struggle dealing with other artists on here for either lack of communication, limited set of skills or no vision in a final product. Aunsbaig has it all and gives it all…great communication, awesome set of tools and knowledge, amazing attention to detail and a v

aunsbaig:Outstanding Experience. Thank You Very Much.

gtippens:Really happy with service and ability to take a 2D file to a great, usable rendering. I will work with this designer again. Impressed with ability to identify needs and deliver.

aunsbaig:outstanding experience.thank you very much

mimicaramel:He did a great job as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment