Sunday 8 April 2018

I will model, rig and animate 3d character or object just for you

I will model, rig and animate 3d character or object just for you












About:

Thank you for all your support!


Feel free to contact me first with a concept art of your character before purchasing for a free custom quote and time frame just for you.


Reviews


ricethin:Excellent work as always!

calistman222:Vicky is the best!

vidavic:Thank you so much! You are the best client ever :D

williamlcg:Vic did a great job working with my written descriptions to produce a character that was in line with my imagination! I look forward to continuing to work with her on this project.

vidavic:William is so kind and provide detailed descriptions and reference. Can't wait to keep working with you! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment