Sunday 1 April 2018

I will draw blueprints in chief architect or sketchup

I will draw blueprints in chief architect or sketchup












About:

I will draw your floor plan + elevations + 3D in Chief Architect or SketchUp

You can use it for renovation, design, obtaining permit for construction/renovation

Reviews


myaffiliates:Dimitry took my two dimensional paper house plans and put them into a software that I could use to create a 3D version of our house. Dimitry was very easy to work with and does great work. He was more than happy to help with our revisions. I would definitely use him again if I have the need in the future.

dl3333:Great client

jhinton413:Amazing work! Will definitely work with this seller again! Awesome service and fast completion!

dl3333:Thanks!

erinsweeney:Always a great job! Would recommend to anybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment