Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will do product and industrial design of iot

I will do product and industrial design of iot












About:

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
if you are not satisfied with final output.

NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.


Hi, I'm product and industrial designer for 1 year. I doing it with passion and can provide you best ideas, innovations and look of your products. I'm prefering tech industry but anything can we brainstormed.

You will get:
- 3D model and 3D render (1/2/3k resolution 300dpi)
- My design simple or premium design of your product
- Initial sketching on papper providing you my designing ideas
- Creativity and product made in my unique style

Quality output is guaranteed amp; Promised for your product.
Anything additional you need we can discuss about it.

Best regards,
Milos Milivojevic

Reviews


zoranovicd:great work

milivoja:Great client!

zuvanwatch:The seller needs to get off his high horse

milivoja:Client need to learn what he want first after that we can communicate. There is the big problem with his personality and need to get rid of his ego.

zoranovicd:great communication and great work...


No comments:

Post a Comment