Monday 9 April 2018

I will make creative 3d and 2d model

I will make creative 3d and 2d model












About:

Hi. My name is Monik and I will be pleased to work with you.

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it.

Please provide thorough description of the desired model and which file format should it be.
Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity.

Any sketches or images can help speed up the work.
If you have big projects.please contact me.I will give you the most suitable price.
I can deliver you best quality.
I will work till you are satisfied.
I am the best at what i do. Following are the services i provide

- 3D Designing
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Printing
- 3D House floor plans
- 2D and 3D drawings/drafting
- Surface Modeling

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 x 7


Please note that cost depends on complexity of job.

If you have any special requirements or have questions,drop me a message.

I❤️surprises,Order Now- And I’ll make a 3D and 2D Model for you.

Support me by clicking the favourite (❤️) button

Thank You


Best regards,
Sr. Er. Monik

Reviews


jeremeyclarkson:This guy helps me all the time. he has good english and can be independent on a project- he is very smart

monikbakraniya:Thank you sir

endeesi:As always, Mr Monik has delivered on time.

monikbakraniya:Thanks sir\r\n

endeesi:Excellent work. Will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment