Monday 9 April 2018

I will render one image for you as a sample.

I will render one image for you as a sample.












About:

Hi, thank you for viewing my gig. On this one, I will render your suite, shirt, t-shirt and any other cloth item in 3D.
You might want images for your website or for Online Stores.
I provide High Resolution images in JPG or PNG transparent format. You can also request for other formats.

I look forward to working with you.
Inbox me first before ordering.

Thank you.

Reviews


natachacrui:Wow!!!!! I highly recommend using this seller. He was patient, understanding and very good at communicating. I got exactly what I was looking for and more. I am very pleased with the outcomes. He is very talented especially since my request was very complex. Awesome Job!

tnext54:Great experience working with this buyer! Highly appreciate good communication.

mrfalke:Fast and great

tnext54:Always great working with you!

mrfalke:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment