Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will create 3d sketchup model of your building, landscape and floor plan

I will create 3d sketchup model of your building, landscape and floor plan












About:

Hello,

This GIG offers 3D modelling and Visualization service for your Floor Plans, Sketches, Pictures, Landscapes, you name it. This GIG helps you model your designs/ideas in 3D as it would be in real form.

With several years experience using Google Sketchup which i have used to help several clients to Visualize their buildings, renovation ideas or interior Layout design. I can guarantee an excellent working experience if i get the chance to help model your designs using Sketchup.

Kindly CONTACT ME and send all relevant details in SKETCHES, PICTURES,FLOOR PLANS, LANDSCAPE DESIGNS, LAYOUTS etc and we can discuss Fair terms/Price to move forward with the Project.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY and i will put in my best efforts to deliver excellent results.

Reviews


cgines:She is SUPER!!!!!..... Will not quit till I was very satisfied! Very motivated and loves what she does you can tell it shows! very Respectful and very Professional..... I am continuing to work with her in others projects I have, thats how good she is and how sastify I am with her work and professinalism!\n\nThank you very much Vanessa!.....

vanessa104:Fantastic to work with... Thank You!

michaelgordo345:Excellent experience.

vanessa104:Thank You!

marauderx599:Fast response, responded to comments well (and there were lots) to adjust colors, shapes, dimensions etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment