Monday 9 April 2018

I will convert your SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others

I will convert your SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others












About:

I will convert your SketchUp SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others. It'd be nice if you let me know what software you'll be importing the file into because there's slight difference when converting for different programs.

Reviews


saratfa:He helped us resolve a problem.

ketalon:Very pleased to work with Nikolai - fast delivery, quality work, generous offers, and most importantly, clear communication. Will work with him again for sure.

nivlad:Vin is simply a great buyer! He gave me straight forward instructions which made my work easy. Looking forward to working with him in future!

flexpipe:Super!, great model and fast service

nivlad:Great buyer who gives straight-forward instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment